We are looking for a Technical Support Administrator to join our busy team in Altrincham. This is a vital role, providing comprehensive and professional administrative support to our Paraplanning Team.
- Provide administrative support to the Paraplanning team by gathering the relevant information from product providers
- Preparing suitability reports for the advisers, in advance of client meetings/to issue in the post.
- Send letters of authority to product providers
- Complete data harvest on different types of product to a consistent standard
- Update Know Your Client (KYC) ‘fact find’ information on Intelligent Office
- Ensuring the completion of all electronic new business building and illustration creation associated with the reports in an accurate and timely manner
- A good understanding of the Financial Planning process
- A good understanding of the main financial products and the data required by paraplanners and advisers to analyse their ongoing suitability for clients
The following CII qualifications would be advantageous but not essential as full support will be provided:
- CF1 UK Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics (Level 3)
- LP2 Financial Services Products & Solutions (Level 3)
- R05 Financial Protection (Level 3)
- FA1 – Life Office Administration (Level 3)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who already has experience in a similar role and is looking for the next step up in their career, where they can learn, grow, and develop whilst working alongside some of the best, highly qualified industry professionals.
Why work for LIFT?
- A competitive salary
- 23 days holidays, increasing to 24 days when you reach 3 years of service, and 25 days when you reach 5 years of service. Plus opportunity to buy up to an additional 5 days each year
- Birthday day off
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office/2 days WFH
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4 x Death in Service
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Exam and study support
- Quarterly staff recognition awards
- Quarterly social events
If this fantastic job opportunity is something you would be interested in applying for or you have any questions about this role, please give us an email: email@example.com