Trainee Financial Planner
Joined LIFT-Financial in August 2018.
I graduated from the University of Manchester in 2011 with an Honours Degree. After taking some time to decide on my career path, I decided to pursue a career in Financial Services to become a Financial Planner. I joined LIFT-Financial in 2018 and embarked on the LIFT-Academy to reach my goal. I quickly progressed through the exams completing the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning in 2019. I have now reached Chartered Financial Planner status after sitting many professional exams! The next step is to become a Fellow of the PFS.
Currently, I work with Dan Cockayne, who is one of our Chartered Financial Planners. My day to day role as a Trainee Financial Planner includes supporting Dan’s clients, including working on the technical side, which involves preparing research and recommendations as part of the advice we provide.
I am also starting to advise clients myself as part of my journey with LIFT-Financial.
- Who or what gives you a lift?
- Spending time with my family; wife and son (Oliver).
- Your 3 famous dinner guests of choice?
- Sir Alex Ferguson, Denzel Washington & Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favourite city?
- So far, New York, but to be honest any Italian city usually ticks all the boxes!