Chartered Financial Planner
A native Russian speaker and Fellow of the PFS.
I'm a Chartered Financial Planner working between our London office and the Midlands. I've worked in the financial services industry in the UK for nearly 15 years, specialising in retirement planning, trusts and estate planning. I also advise Russian-speaking clients on a Tier 1 visa; both those already settled in the UK and those coming to the UK. I have a Masters degree in Law but decided to train as a Financial Planner and now hold the highest qualification - a Fellowship. I have extensive experience in advising on investments, pensions, insurance planning and other aspects of wealth management.
- Spare time?
- I am a busy mum of three, who love sports and music, so try to spend all my free time with them. We enjoy active holidays in the UK and abroad.
- Famous dinner guests of choice?
- Oprah Winfrey, Albert Einstein, Catherine the Great
- Favourite book?
- My favourite book is War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (my Russian literature teacher said one should read this book three times in their life, I have done two already, look forward to reading it again once I am old and wise).
- What gives you a LIFT?
- Spending time with family and friends is the best!