Chartered Financial Planner
Fellow of the PFS.
I'm a Chartered Financial Planner working between our London office and the Midlands. I've worked in the financial services industry in the UK for nearly 20 years, specialising in retirement planning, trusts and estate planning with a particular area of expertise being business owners.
I have a Master's degree in Law but decided to train as a Financial Planner and now hold the highest qualification - a Fellowship. I am also passionate about involving women in the financial process and empowering them to manage their personal finances proactively.
Initial meetings are held at our expense. Please find a link to my diary below if you wish to arrange a meeting:
- Spare time?
- I am a busy mum of three, who love sports and music, so try to spend all my free time with them. We enjoy active holidays in the UK and abroad.
- Famous dinner guests of choice?
- Oprah Winfrey, Albert Einstein, Catherine the Great
- Favourite book?
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- What gives you a LIFT?
- Spending time with family and friends is the best!