Trainee Financial Planner
Joined LIFT-Sport in October 2018.
I graduated from the University of St Andrews with a First-Class degree in Philosophy and later joined LIFT-Sport with the desire to work closely with sporting professionals. I have since progressed through the LIFT-Academy, working through many professional exams to achieve the status of Fellow of the Personal Finance Society in April 2022.
The majority of our clients will retire from professional sport in their mid-thirties, which can provide a number of challenges. We try to help guide them through this process and specialise in securing their financial futures for the long term.
- Personal sporting highlight?
- Scoring a free kick against Dundee to win the Varsity match at university
- Sporting hero?
- Ruud Van Nistelrooy and James Anderson
- First purchase if you won the lottery?
- A ski chalet in the French Alps