Career-ending Injury Insurance
Career ending injuries are not something sportspeople want to think about when they are enjoying a successful career. Every player hopes to have a long and rewarding career, but if the dream is cut short by injury, illness or death, then a resulting sudden loss of income could devastate the player and their family.
LIFT-Insurance has partnered with specialist Lloyd’s insurer, Beazley, to create an accident and sickness insurance policy tailored to the distinct needs of professional footballers, giving them confidence that they will be financially secure should their career come to an abrupt end.
This market-leading protection includes insurance for death by natural causes such as heart attack, which is not typically included as standard in other competing products.
- Plain English wording
- Competitive premiums
- Benefits not available through other brokers
- Advice and support from our experienced team
- International Duty included as standard
- Two years fixed deal for all Premiership Players under the age of 26 years old
- Our cover includes death by natural causes benefit (up to £250,000 included as standard. Higher limits are available)
- There are no exclusions relating to COVID-19
"*" indicates required fields