We understand that to be the best independent financial planning company in the UK, we need not only to recruit the best people but to develop them. The LIFT-Academy is a bespoke programme that involves a comprehensive training plan, mapped across various roles within our business, enabling you to gain the skills, knowledge and qualifications needed to provide an outstanding service to our clients.
To give the very best advice to our clients, we believe that all of our Financial Planners should be qualified to Chartered and/or Fellow status.
As well as full study support, you will be coached by experienced members of our team to help develop your knowledge of the industry and how we work. Through the LIFT-Academy, we support our employees through to the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), the professional body for insurance and financial services.
This structured learning plan gives you the opportunity to obtain a professional qualification whilst gaining valuable industry experience and earning a full-time salary.
This is an excellent entry-level role and would ideally suit someone who has just completed their A-Levels or University Degree and is looking to start their career within financial services.
Whilst your academic background is important, what matters to us most are your personal qualities: professionalism, passion, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work and study hard to achieve your ambitions.
• Starting annual salary £20,000. This increases with each CII qualification you obtain.
• Discretionary annual bonus
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus a bonus day off for your birthday!
• Holidays increase with the length of service – 24 days after 3 years, 25 after 5 years
• Option to buy or sell up to 5 days additional days holiday via salary sacrifice
• Flexible working hours between 7 am and 6 pm – we all have busy personal lives!
• Permanent Health Insurance
• 5% employer/3% employee pension contribution – plus 50% employer NI saving too!
• 4 x Death in Service
The ‘bonus’ extras…
• Full CII study support (we’ll support you with all the costs, study leave and exam day leave)
• Exam pass bonus of £10.00 per CII credit
• Quarterly staff recognition and rewards
If you are interested in joining the LIFT-Academy or would like more information regarding the exam structure you would follow, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our dedicated LIFT-Academy webpage for more information https://www.lift-financial.com/academy.php