Sourcing the right insurance policy can be time-consuming, complicated and confusing. Our brokers make the process plain sailing, that's why clients continue to use their professional and crystal clear service.
Yacht insurance is there to protect your craft, other crafts and most importantly you and your passengers. Financial loss can come from damage to your yacht, a third-party claiming against you for damage to their craft or in some cases financial loss caused by damage to you or even your passengers.
Get in touch:
If you would like a call from Jack Sands, our Yacht Insurance expert, you can book a meeting in his calendar here: https://calendly.com/jack-sands/yacht-insurance
Alternatively, fill in your details below, and our team will be in touch:
Your details are confidential and will only be used to contact you.
* Indicates a required field.
Providing you with the correct cover:
Many marines require a minimum of third-party cover if you use their facilities. We strongly advise you to consider a premium policy for these highly valuable assets and the injuries that can arise from using them.
Here are some of the key features of our policy:
- All risks cover (covers loss or damage to the insured yacht, unless the loss or damage is caused by something which is specifically excluded)
- Includes £3m third-party liability for owners and guests
- Cover for dinghies, tenders and their outboard motors automatically included up to £2,500*
- Owner and family personal effects automatically covered up to £2,000 while on the vessel, being used in conjunction with the vessel, or in transit to the vessel*
- Personal accident cover for owner and guests up to an aggregate of £150,000
- Cyber cover for loss to electronic navigation and self-steering equipment resulting from malicious code or unauthorised use
- Up to 25% protected no claims discount
- Multi-vessel discounts available
- Cover available for vessels up to £8m in value (€10m/$10m)*
- Up to 120% of Hull, Machinery & Equipment Value
- In-house claims managers and marine surveyors in the event of a claim with worldwide capabilities
- 24/7 emergency claims notification
* Higher limits available on request
Now you have a clearer view of the cover we can provide, here are some reasons to consider using our team:
- Specialists in the marine division, providing bespoke solutions for all aspects of yacht insurance
- Personal advice from highly knowledgeable brokers
- We conduct a free review of your existing insurance arrangements to check the correct cover is in place
- A total solution, no off-the-shelf products. We fully understand the risks you face and find the most effective protection programme
- Competitive premiums and excellent service, including the claims handling process