Commercial business insurance can be tailored to meet all the risks associated with the day-to-day running of your business.
A commercial business insurance policy offers comprehensive business cover in a single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required, primarily designed for smaller businesses, such as wholesalers, engineers, manufacturers.
Providing bespoke insurance solutions to businesses of all sizes has always been our main focus. Our service includes a full review and assessment of all our client's insurance requirements. We will always take time to ensure clients have a full understanding of their insurance coverage.
Why you should consider it:
- Offers all-round financial protection to your business, giving peace of mind security
- It can be tailored to cover risks specific to your business
- Can meet regulatory or contractual requirements – trade associations or employers require specific covers
- Minimises disruption to your business
- One managed policy
Policy features can include:
- Employers’ liability (claims arising from injury to employees)
- Public liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Product liability (personal injury or damage to property caused by your product)
- Business interruption (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Legal expenses (including employment tribunals)
- Cover against material damage and theft
- Goods in transit cover
- Money cover
- Cover for engineering inspections
- Personal accident and/or sickness risks