We are looking for an experienced Client Support Administrator to join our busy team in Altrincham. This is a vital role, providing comprehensive and professional administrative support to our busy Chartered Financial Planners.
• Providing an efficient new business processing service for financial consultants, completing trades/fund switches, and liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly
• Providing administration support in relation to valuations, transfer of servicing and client reviews to allow financial consultants to conduct efficient client meetings
• Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to their financial affairs
• Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system, and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
• Checking that contract notes are issued within the agreed turnaround timescale, ensuring they are accurate and reflect the requirements of the client
• Provide post-meeting administration support to consultants ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timescales
• Basic knowledge of all products and funds falling within area of responsibility
• Ability to build relationships with consultants and ensure an effective relationship is maintained
• 2 years previous experience of working for an IFA
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who already has experience in a similar role and is looking for the next step up in their career, where they can learn, grow, and develop whilst working alongside some of the best, highly qualified industry professionals.
• Annual salary between £23,000 - £26,000 – dependant on experience
• Discretionary annual bonus
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus a bonus day off for your birthday!
• Holidays increase with the length of service – 24 days after 3 years, 25 after 5 years
• Option to buy or sell up to 5 days additional days holiday via salary sacrifice
• Flexible working hours between 7 am and 6 pm – we all have busy personal lives!
• Permanent Health Insurance
• 5% employer/3% employee pension contribution – plus 50% employer NI saving too!
• 4 x Death in Service
The ‘bonus’ extras…
• Full CII study support (we’ll support you with all the costs, study leave and exam day leave)
• Exam pass bonus of £10.00 per CII credit
• Quarterly staff recognition and rewards
For more information or to apply for this role, please email email@example.com