Chartered Financial Planner
Joined LIFT-Sport in July 2014
I joined LIFT-Sport in 2014 and progressed through the Graduate Scheme to become a Chartered Financial Planner. High professional standards are important to me and to have a wealth of technical knowledge to help clients in all situations.
Working with clients in sport means I have to be dynamic in approach to meet their individual needs and wants. Whilst we always plan for the long term, the nature of professional sports means a client’s situation can change month to month. My understanding of the issues surrounding the short span of a professional sports career means I can develop detailed financial plans to support my clients’ circumstances and give them security for the future.
- Favourite sport to watch/play?
- Sporting hero?
- Brian Clough - football genius
- Personal sporting highlight?
- Landing my first backflip in skiing
- Most memorable moment in sport?
- Forest's promotion from League 1 vs. Yeovil
- Recommended boxset?
- Line of Duty
- Favourite musician?
- Oasis or The Courteeners
- First purchase if you won the lottery?
- Around the world flights